What is OBA?
OBA provides significant advantages to both patients and the medical team providing care. For selected patients and procedures, OBA provides increased patient satisfaction and a more cost-effective approach to medical care than a comparable hospital-based environment. These are just a few of the advantages fueling the rise in demand for office-based procedures.
Advantages of OBA
OBA provided by MAC creates several distinct advantages for your dental practice:
- Improve patient comfort and satisfaction; Increased acceptance of necessary treatment by patients as they can avoid an unfamiliar and potentially intimidating hospital environment
- Care is provided by a small, select group of physician anesthesiologists and nurses in order to strengthen relationships and deliver continuity of care to you and your patients
- By using anesthesia services offered by MAC, provide care in the familiarity of your own office, and increase efficiency by completing other tasks in between operative cases.
- Increased flexibility and ease of scheduling procedures compared to hospital-based environments
- MAC provides you a “turn-key” anesthesiology service inclusive of all necessary medications, equipment, and personnel to deliver a safe and efficient service